It’s simple. Anyone can do it, even a child. All you have to do is reach out and receive Jesus as your personal Savior and best Friend. Jesus loves you and will always be there for you. He gave His life so that anyone who receives Him will not only have a better present, but a future in Heaven forever!
Will you give Him a chance? All you have to do is pray this simple prayer:
Dear Jesus, I ask You to come into my heart. Please forgive me for all the wrongs I’ve done, and give me Your gift of everlasting life. Help me to love You, and help me to share Your love and truth with others. Amen.
SOMETHING TO PONDER....
It was a cold winter's day that
Sunday. The parking lot to the
Church was filling up quickly.
I noticed as I got out of my
car that fellow church members
were whispering among themselves
as they walked to the church.
As I got closer I saw a man
leaned up against the wall
outside the church. He was
almost laying down as if he
was asleep. He had on a long
trench coat that was almost
in shreds and a hat topped
his head, pulled down so you
could not see his face.
He wore shoes that looked 30
years old, too small for his
feet with holes all over them,
his toes stuck out. I assumed
this man was homeless, and
asleep, so I walked on by
through the doors of the
We all fellowshipped for a few
minutes, and someone brought
up the man laying outside.
People snickered and gossiped
but no one bothered to ask him
to come in, including me.
A few moments later church
began. We all waited for
the Preacher to take his
place and to give us the
Word when the doors to the
church opened. In came the
homeless man walking down
the aisle with his head
People gasped and whispered
and made faces. He made his
way down the aisle and up
onto the pulpit. He took
off his hat and coat.
It was our preacher ...
My heart sank. There stood
our preacher. He was the
"homeless man." No one said
a word. The preacher took
his Bible and laid it on the
"Folks, I don't think I have
to tell you what I am preaching
about today." Then he started
singing the words to this song.
"If I can help somebody as I
pass along. If I can cheer
somebody with a word or song.
If I can show somebody that
he's traveling wrong. Then
my living shall not be in vain."
THIS IS A SIMPLE TEST.......
If you love God, send this to
ten people and the person that
sent it to you!!!!!!!!
Justice - When you get what
Mercy - When you don't get
what you deserve.
Grace - When you get what
you don't deserve.
JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW
THAT I CARE ABOUT YOU !!!
Send it to everyone you
care about and if they
send it back that means
they care too, but don't
just send it back, send
WORDS OF WISDOM
1. Love starts with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a tear.
2. Don't cry over anyone who won't cry over you.
3. If love isn't a game, why are there so many players?
4. Good friends are hard to find, harder to leave, and impossible to forget.
5. You can only go as far as you push.
6. Actions speak louder than words.
7. The hardest thing to do is watch the one you love, love somebody else.
8. Don't let the past hold you back; you're missing the good stuff.
9. Life is short. If you don't look around once in a while, you might miss it.
10. A best friend is like a four leaf clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
11. If you think that the world means nothing, think again. You might mean the world to someone else.
12. Best friends can last forever.
13. When it hurts to look back, and you're scared to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
14. True friendship never ends.
15. Friends are forever.
16. Good friends are like stars. You don't always see them, but you know they are always there.
17. Don't frown. You never know who is falling in love with your smile.
18. What do you do when the only person who can make you stop crying is the person who made you cry?
19. Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
20. Everything is okay in the end. If it's not okay, then it's not the end.
21. Most people walk in and out of your life. But only friends leave footprints in your heart.
We all need to be reminded of kindness
in today`s times....enjoy.
One day, a poor boy
who was selling goods from door to door
to pay his way through school, found he had only
one thin dime left, and he was
hungry. He decided he would ask for a meal at the
next house. However, he lost his
nerve when a lovely young woman opened the door. Instead
of a meal he asked for a drink of water.
She thought he looked hungry so
brought him a large glass of milk. He drank it slowly,
and then asked, "How much do I owe you?"
"You don`t owe me anything," she replied. "Mother
has taught us never to accept pay for a
kindness." He said..... "Then I thank
you from my heart." As Howard Kelly left that
house, he not only felt stronger
physically, but his faith in God and man was strong also. He
had been ready to give up and quit.
Year`s later that young woman became critically ill.
The local doctors were baffled.
They finally sent her to the big city, where
they called in specialists to study her rare
disease. Dr. Howard Kelly was called
in for the consultation. When he heard the name
of the town she came from, a strange light filled his eyes.
Immediately he rose and went down the hall of the
hospital to her room. Dressed in his doctor`s gown
he went in to see her. He recognized her at once.
He went back to the consultation room determined